Hundreds of Mormon families and missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints recently collected food for the ninth annual Winnipeg Harvest Food Drive.
Over 150 Mormon missionaries greeted almost 350,000 people as they filed off shuttle buses into Hawrelak Park to attend the Edmonton Heritage Festival, collecting over 60,000 kilograms of food for Edmonton’s Food Bank between 2–4 August 2014.
- Edelwild Pride Comes Alive on Canada Day
- Mormons Live Out Faith in Steinbach, Manitoba
- Former BYU pitcher Taylor Cole's mission is to return to Toronto
- Mormons in Kitchener,ON invite community to 50th anniversary
- Mormon Trail Committee Receives Grant
- Mormons donate ophthalmology equipment in Ghana
- Canadian Professor Assembles Diverse Team For Unique New LDS History
- Peel Church Volunteers Help Build Ancestry Database
- Joseph Smith Visits Southern Ontario in 1833
- Church Moves Forward with Use of Mobile Devices
All humankind are stewards over the earth and should gratefully use what God has given, avoid wasting life and resources, safe-guard the environment and use the bounty of the earth to care for the poor and the needy. Full Story »
VIDEO: Mormonism Is a Christ-Centred, Global Faith Full Story »
Official E-mail Notifications